Scorpio Tip #26: Scorpio seems to have lost interest after being REALLY excited about the relationship! Here’s What to Do.
Scorpios absolutely hate stagnation. Here are ways to intensify your closeness:
- Embark on a journey through the Kama Sutra.
- Take an art class together.
- Take a trip to a place you’ve never been — spontaneously! (OK. A Scorpio doesn’t really do spontaneous actions…. so just go on short notice).
- Exchange promise rings, engagment rings, or , if married, renew vows.
- Get tattoos together!!! (Scorpios would prefer you get their names or a scorpion inked on, just FYI).
- Watch an adult flick together.
- Learn the martial arts together. Then try to playfully dominate each other. Remember: Scorpios LOVE power play. Keep it light, though.
- Tour a shop with intimate lingerie or costumes.
- Role play in the boudoir.
- Go to a scholarly lecture together. (Brainy Scorpios need to stimulate their minds too, not just their loins!)
- Go to an indie film and afterward analyze it down to the detail over dinner at a nice restaurant. Scorpios love analyzing art — or anything for that matter.
© 2012, Synthia L. Rose. All rights reserved.
The following two tabs change content below.
Synthia L. Rose is a 9th house Scorpio with a four-planet stellium in Sagittarius. She has more than 10 years of experience as a professional journalist and six years of experience as a professional blogger. An ardent student of astrology, she has studied intuitive astrology since 2008. Synthia is obsessed with penning blogs that examine Scorpio's mystique, Plutonic personalities and the risqué, taboo 8th house life.
Latest posts by Synthia L. Rose (see all)
- 10 Ways to Use Rituals to Bring Your Scorpio Closer - December 2, 2020
- The Scorpio Sun Sign Personality : Seer, Desirer, Consumer - December 2, 2020
- 8 Ways to Observe the Plutonian Day of Halloween with Your Scorpio - December 2, 2020