Scorpio Tip #26: Scorpio seems to have lost interest after being REALLY excited about the relationship! Here’s What to Do.
- Embark on a journey through the Kama Sutra.
- Take an art class together.
- Take a trip to a place you’ve never been — spontaneously! (OK. A Scorpio doesn’t really do spontaneous actions…. so just go on short notice).
- Exchange promise rings, engagment rings, or , if married, renew vows.
- Get tattoos together!!! (Scorpios would prefer you get their names or a scorpion inked on, just FYI).
- Watch an adult flick together.
- Learn the martial arts together. Then try to playfully dominate each other. Remember: Scorpios LOVE power play. Keep it light, though.
- Tour a shop with intimate lingerie or costumes.
- Role play in the boudoir.
- Go to a scholarly lecture together. (Brainy Scorpios need to stimulate their minds too, not just their loins!)
- Go to an indie film and afterward analyze it down to the detail over dinner at a nice restaurant. Scorpios love analyzing art — or anything for that matter.
© 2012, Synthia L. Rose. All rights reserved.
Latest posts by Synthia L. Rose (see all)
- 10 Ways to Use Rituals to Bring Your Scorpio Closer - April 11, 2021
- The Scorpio Sun Sign Personality : Seer, Desirer, Consumer - April 11, 2021
- 8 Ways to Observe the Plutonian Day of Halloween with Your Scorpio - April 11, 2021