Scorpios like psychic bonds with their mates.
A sign linked to the house of psychic energy and the occult, Scorpio loves when communion with a mate has a bit of magic and sixth sense power!
Scorpio women and Scorpio men enjoy the romance and intimacy of synchronous thought and behavior, relishing such things as:
- Blurting out something at the same time as their lover!
- Suddenly singing the same song on the same verse without trying.
- Sharing a look and just knowing what the other is thinking — as if you’re sending thoughts telepathically or mind-reading.
- Finishing each other’s sentences.
- Arriving at the same conclusion at the same time
- Communicating in special code language — that develops without effort. (or better yet communicating with no words at all.)
Such things suggest an otherworldly harmony.
Scorpios, like all water signs, value being in sync with a partner — so much so that they understand the mate’s motivations and predilections. Gifted with intense perception, Scorpios often develop the habit of tuning into people as if they possess antennae.
Mercury may be direct and conscious communication, but Pluto is indirect, intuitive, sublingual and subconscious communication. Given all this, telepathy is highly possible as a Scorpio trait, particularly if the Scorpio’s Mercury is strongly aspected by Neptune or Uranus.
While Neptune is known as the psychic planet, let’s not forget Pluto, Scorpio’s ruler, governs the subconscious and the realm of mysticism and the occult. It covers psychology, which includes parapsychology and all its related mental and psychic phenomena. Thus, Pluto is also a planet of clairvoyance and premonition, making it a channel of non-verbal communication operating in a subliminal realm.
With the Moon, each native’s emotional luminary, also involved in unconscious communication, non-verbal message exchanges are aided when Scorpio’s mate has a moon in the same element (air, water, fire or earth) as the Scorpio.
My Pluto and Moon are always trying pick up “the shining” with someone. 🙂
© 2012 – 2017, Synthia L. Rose. All rights reserved.
Latest posts by Synthia L. Rose (see all)
- 10 Ways to Use Rituals to Bring Your Scorpio Closer - October 21, 2020
- The Scorpio Sun Sign Personality : Seer, Desirer, Consumer - October 21, 2020
- 8 Ways to Observe the Plutonian Day of Halloween with Your Scorpio - October 21, 2020