Scorpio Dating Tip #32: How Does a Scorpio Show Love?
- The Scorpio gives you things of sentimental and personal value: a favorite poetry book, a old T-shirt, a treasured DVD.
- The Scorpio protects you and defends you — to the point of confronting someone, even a relative or friend, for disparaging you.
- The Scorpio cries in front of you, without hiding it.
- The Scorpio’s usual tough demeanor turns gentle and actually vulnerable.
- The Scorpio confides secrets to you.
- The Scorpio demands lots of attention from you.
- They over-analyze every constant moment in your life — sometimes calling you to tell you a psychological revelation they have about your nature.
- The Scorpio’s explosive temper subsides quickly with you and they (gasp) actually forgive you.
- They stalk you and become jealous when anyone shows interest in you.
© 2012, Synthia L. Rose. All rights reserved.
Latest posts by Synthia L. Rose (see all)
- 10 Ways to Use Rituals to Bring Your Scorpio Closer - April 11, 2021
- The Scorpio Sun Sign Personality : Seer, Desirer, Consumer - April 11, 2021
- 8 Ways to Observe the Plutonian Day of Halloween with Your Scorpio - April 11, 2021