Scorpio Dating Tip #15: Don’t end up a victim of a Scorpio Crime of Passion.
The downward spiral of a Scorpio relationship into the realm of abuse is often a surprise even to Scorpio, who is consciously acting on the need to possess and maintain…. by any means necessary. Rarely does Scorpio consciously desire to hurt the ones they love. When they do, it is often only verbal or psychological wounding.
Signs that a Scorpio’s wrath could turn physical (& even fatal):
- The Scorpio man or woman has a habit of physically blocking you or handling you in anger, possibly even restricting your ability to come and go as you please. This is not to be confused with playful physicality and restraint that some Scorpios are known for. The key here is tone. Is there seething or flat-out rage?
- The Scorpio woman or man denigrates you with excessive amounts of epithets and profanity.
- The typical Scorpio traits of stalking and probing become elevated to hyper-compulsive levels, particularly when the date or relationship is on the verge of ending badly.
- The Scorpio husband or boyfriend relishes when you are hurting or crying and shows no emotional concern. A healthy Scorpio, even in a dispute, is aggrieved at the sight of a mate in pain.
Domestic abuse generally is only a Scorpio trait for those who are unevolved. Despite the universal Scorpio need to mark their mates as territory, the majority of mature Scorpios would never physically harm their beloveds. And would rip to shreds anyone who tried.
© 2011 – 2012, Synthia L. Rose. All rights reserved.
Latest posts by Synthia L. Rose (see all)
- 10 Ways to Use Rituals to Bring Your Scorpio Closer - April 11, 2021
- The Scorpio Sun Sign Personality : Seer, Desirer, Consumer - April 11, 2021
- 8 Ways to Observe the Plutonian Day of Halloween with Your Scorpio - April 11, 2021